So, we got back from California on Sunday night...what a trip. Eric stayed home and worked, while the kids and I flew out to visit my Dad and Pam. I was lucky that Bonnie could time her trip at the same time and take the same flights. We got to Ca on Tuesday, and after renting a van I dropped her off at Grandma Claire's. We visited for a little bit and then the kids and I continued on down to Carmel. We got down there and our vacation began. I was really worried about how the week would go, but the kids suprised me with how well they behaved! We did so much that I am going to make a list...the pictures are going to be out of sequence, but you'll get the idea.
So, we dyed Easter Eggs, had a birthday party (for Claire and Nonno- my grandpa), went on an Easter Egg hunt, played at the beach, toured a lighthouse, went to the park, went to a museum, got new sweatshirts, spent time with my brother (Uncle Rich), and roasted smores. It was a great trip and the kids and I loved every minute of it! Thanks Dad and Pam for a memorable trip, and all the time and effort that you put in to make sure that it was fun, not only for the kids, but for me too! :)

2 comments:
I'm glad that it all went well, you are a brave (crazy) woman.
I love the picture of your dad in the surf with the kids
Post a Comment