The Toothless Princess!
So, I have finally found my camera! I am so upset that it was missing because my parents cam out here for Jax's birthday and I have no pics of it! We met them up at the Mall of America and the kids went on the Log Ride...their favorite! The next day we went to Chucky-Cheese's for lunch and then that night the kids went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. Sunday we just hung out until my Dad and Pam left, and then got ready for the rest of the family to come over for ice cream cake. I actually made the ice cream cakse and it was great! I made homemade cookie dough, and mixed it into chocolate chip ice cream. Then I made a thin cake for the base and VOILA! Yummy, yummy! Jax got spoiled by all, and is very proud of his 5 year old status!
Claire lost her top tooth and it is soooooo cute to hear her talk right now! It's crazy, but the other tooth looks like it is going to pop out in a few days!
*So, now I have the camera back and promise to blog more often!

3 comments:
Awwww, wow 5. You and I "found" each other on the Internet shortly before you were pregnant with him. Crazy!
That means Martin is turning 5. I'm so not ready for that!!!
Five! WOW!
I also love the start of the snaggletooth phase.
Post a Comment