So, I was giving Finnegan his breakfast this morning (waffles), and I walked out of the room to grab a new roll of paper towels. I came back to see the above picture. In the past few weeks Finn has discovered the wonder of dropping his food on the ground and watching Ranger gobble it up. I was fine with this due to the fact that it lessened the time I would spend sweeping the floor...sad, but true! Well, apparently, we have gone straight to eating off of Finn's highchair. EWWWW! I grabbed the camera and took a picture, while with my other hand I was reaching for the disinfecting wipes! What I didn't catch on camera was when Finn put his food encrusted fingers out for the dog to lick, and then he reached for more food and put it in his mouth...boys are gross! :) I'm sure all girls NEVER do anything like this! Anyway, the dog is now banned from the kitchen when Finnegan is eating...I'm sure that will last at least two hours (until I have to sweep up from lunch)!
1 year ago

5 comments:
At least you don't have to worry about ants.
Oh good something for me to look forward to :0) I've decided I want a Yorkie - not sure why.
That sounds so familiar. Seriously!
I took the picture of the tree with the fence under it out at the nature center. Some of the shots are in Utah and some here in Austin.
Boys are gross even old boys.
Hi Vanessa (and Eric). I just found your blog off of Rachael's! It is so fun to see you guys -- and your kiddos are all grown up! (plus, there's another one (Finnegan)!) Cute, Cute, Cute! Anyhow, just wanted to say hi! ~Nicole (Searle/Carmichael)
Post a Comment